Disclaimer: This recipe was created by Monica from Popcorner Reviews and the featured photo above was taken by her as well.
If your family is anything like my family, you guys probably still haven’t seen the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie yet! *cringe* If you’ve already seen it, don’t judge us! Lol Oh – and don’t remind my daughter!
She totally got upset a few days ago when she saw the movie pop up on Prime Video and realized we still haven’t seen it! Lol
However, the new Sonic movie is now available for purchase on digital, DVD, Blu-ray, or 4K Ultra HD! So if you haven’t seen it yet, now’s your chance to grab a copy and plan the perfect Sonic themed movie night!
Sonic Movie Bonus Features:
- Commentary by director Jeff Fowler and the voice of Sonic, Ben Schwartz
- Around the World in 80 Seconds—See Sonic’s next adventure!
- Deleted Scenes—Director Jeff Fowler introduces deleted scenes
- Bloopers—Laugh along with Jim Carrey and the cast
- “Speed Me Up” Music Video
- For the Love of Sonic—Jim Carrey and the cast discuss what Sonic the Hedgehog means to them
- Building Robotnik with Jim Carrey—See Jim Carrey bring supervillain, Dr. Robotnik, to life
- The Blue Blur: Origins of Sonic—Explore the origins of the legendary Blue Blur
- Sonic On Set—Visit the set with the voice of Sonic, Ben Schwartz
Oh, and for a limited time, the 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray Combo Packs will include a printed, Limited Edition comic book featuring an adventure with Sonic and The Donut Lord.
But maybe “the perfect Sonic movie night” is asking for way too much from you! Lol If so, how about just making these Sonic inspired donuts instead?
Here’s How To Make Sonic Donuts
This recipe was made by my friend Monica, from Popcorner Reviews, and I absolutely LOVE all of her recipes! (Not that I’ve ever had the courage to actually try making one! Lol But they’re always pretty to look at!)
Here are the instructions …
And if you’re still confused after reading that, or just need more photos to see what the steps look like, then click this link to check out: Monica’s full step by step guide post over on her blog Popcorner Reviews!
P.s – Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to hit the share button below so your friends can read this awesome post as well. Comments are always appreciated and responded to. Thanks in advance!