Imagine having one boy and ten girls, in one house! Stay with me here …
Now imagine trying to have a pizza party with all eleven kids running wild, arguing over who finished the pepperoni, and why there ain’t no cheese left! Stop imagining! Aren’t you glad you didn’t have eleven kids? Lol
However, if you’re unfamiliar with Nickelodeon’s tv show, The Loud House, that’s basically how stressed out those darn parents must feel. Lol
Thankfully, none of us have eleven kids, and we can throw pizza parties at home without a ton of crazy kids all over the place. (Especially with social distancing still happening.)
But if this madness sounds fun to you, you’ll be happy to know that season 2, volume 2, of The Loud House is now out on DVD!
The Loud House: Absolute Madness – Season 2, Volume 2 synopsis:
Eleven’s a crowd in the Loud House! With ten girls and one boy, it’s absolute madness when the sisters swap rooms based on a compatibility test. Then, Lisa steps up her social skills, and makes a…friend?
Lynn learns a lesson on sportsmanship, and Lincoln and Lynn L. Loud, Sr. appears on “Legends of the Hidden Temple!” Whether someone’s making moves (to find their missing baby picture!) or moving out (into the garage!), get ready to laugh it up with the Loud Family!
The Loud House: Absolute Madness Episodes:
- Out of the Picture / Room with a Feud
- Back out There / Spell It Out
- Fool’s Paradise / Job Insecurity
- ARGGH! You for Real? / Garage Banned
- Change of Heart / Health Kicked
- Future Tense / Lynner Takes All
- Yes Man / Friend or Faux?
- No Laughing Matter / No Spoilers
- Legends / Mall of Duty
- Read Aloud / Not a Loud
- The Crying Dame / Anti-Social
- Snow Way Out / Snow Way Down
Purchase The Loud House on DVD today!
Now here’s what you really came here for …
How To Throw A Pizza Party Inspired By The Loud House
For your pizza party, you’ll need:
- Personal-sized pizza crusts (one for each kid/person)
- Tomato sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Bowls for toppings
Toppings are up to you, but we recommend:
- Black Olives (Lucy’s goth olives)
- Mushrooms (Lincoln is a fun-gi)
- Spinach leaves (Lola’s tooth fairy money)
- Pepperoni slices (Luna’s guitar pick-a-roni – bonus points if you cut these to be shaped like guitar picks!)
- Chicken (Luan’s rubber chicken)
- Banana peppers (Ba-Lana peppers)
- Pineapples (emoji’s from Lori)
- Tomatoes (Leni’s diced toma-totes)
- Sliced onions (Lisa’s radioactive worms)
- Meatballs (Lynn’s meatballs)
- Mozzarella (mozza-Lily Cheese)
- Pickles (Clyde’s secret pickle stash)
But of course, a pizza party is only fun if the kids get to make it themselves, right? So click the photo below to download and print these cute custom cards, so you can label your pizza toppings using the names above!
Then have them create their own pizzas, or pretend to “order” their pizzas with the silly topping names above, while you pile the toppings on for them, to limit the mess.
Ex: “I’ll have a Luna’s guitar pick-a-roni pizza with emoji’s from Lori.”
The Loud House Printable Table Cards
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Divide the spinach, cheese, pepperoni, and cheese into different bowls. If you’re using the name cards, be sure to set them up as well.
- Have each person spread tomato sauce over their pizza crust.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Add as many toppings as you’d like!
- Have an adult place pizza crusts in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Take out pizza crusts and let cool.
- Serve it up!
Click here for more Loud House party recipes.
P.s – Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to hit the share button below so your friends can read this awesome post as well. Comments are always appreciated and responded to. Thanks in advance!